Multicam materials (ripstop and cordura) with IR Remission
Combat shirt RAPTOR.
Combat shirt RAPTOR created by Giena Tactics as an upgrade of combat shirts Type 1 and Type 2, it is based on feedback and new tendencies in tactical clothes.
- main feature is integrated protective elements
- elbow protector is fixed. It's light, comfortable and protects from direct strikes
- shifts of elbows is minimum at active actions. Elbows are always covered.
- moisture wicking in elbow zone is significantly improved with additional knitting fabric
- knitting fabric is also in the inner part of elbow zone to prevent rubbing
- shoulder protection is removable and can be remount easily. It protects from direct strikes, rough parts of equipment and guns
- loose-fitting is reached with special cut in combination with regular and knitting fabric
- sleeves fit tightly on forearms, it makes moist-absorbing and protective elements stay always on the right place
- cut of sleeves is anatomic raglan
- long knitted fabric on torso makes strong fitting in pants and prevents pulling up
- two big pockets on shoulders have zip fastener, also they have velcro for patches
- comfort shape of pockets prevents catching on bushes, sticks and other stuff
- protective overlay covers up elbow and areas under elbow. Protection is provided in all positions.
- top and bottom parts of overlay has polymeric material 8mm thick. Central section 12 mm thick
- external surface made of Cordura 1000D.
- fabric tightly fit on elbow, it prevents overheating